Maple Manor is registered for 16 residents
We are a specialist learning disability nursing home, for residents who have learning disabilities and may present behaviours of concern.
We treat everyone with respect and dignity, and support residents to express their views and be actively involved in making decisions about their care, treatment and support. Information is available for residents if they wished to speak with an independent advocate, and residents are supported to live as independently as possible. We want all our residents and their families to feel comfortable and at home. We offer a homely and friendly living space, and encourage residents to develop positive caring relationships with staff and other residents living in the home.
Those who wish, may furnish their own rooms. All resident areas are protected by the fire alarm and call systems. There is more than enough room for everyone to live life at their own pace within comfortable, light and spacious lounge and dining room areas.
We provide opportunities for our residents to continue to attend to their spiritual needs by joining in the religious services held in the home on a weekly basis.
Maple Manor enjoys spacious gardens with flower and shrubs, accessible to all residents and visiting families and friends.
Our Services & Facilities include:
- Pre-admission assessment to determine individual needs
- Specialist, expert care and therapies for a range of complex conditions
- Individual care programmes with key workers assigned to each individual
- Meaningful activities
- 24 hour cover, including waking night staff
- An adaptable and flexible approach
- Choice of freshly prepared, nutritional meals
- Well kept gardens and outdoor areas
- Mini bus for outings
- Access to external health care services as needed, including GP’s, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychiatrists and Dental services.
- Access to local places of worship, leisure/shopping facilities
Regulated Activity: Accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care. Treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
Maple Manor is CQC Compliant:
"The service supports people to express their views and be actively involved in making decisions about their care, treatment and support. Information was available for people if they wished to speak with an independent advocate. People were supported to live as independently as possible." - CQC Report Nov 2017.